Doctor lady sincere and concerned thank youRead more
Doctors & Clinics
302 - All Doctors
What is Non-surgical Face Lift?
Age, environmental and genetic factors cause the skin to wear out over time, lose its collagen structure, become thinner and sag as it loses its elasticity. Non-surgical face lift is the name given to non-surgical procedures performed to reduce sagging and aging marks around the face, jowl and neck over time.
Everything You Need to Know About Non-Surgical Face Lift
How are the non-surgical face lift prices?
Since non-surgical facelift can be done with multiple methods, non-surgical facelift prices have different value ranges for each application.
Filling applications and non-surgical face lift prices; (whole face) will vary depending on the content of the filling application, the province where the application will be made, the doctor who will apply the filling, the hospital-clinic where the filling application will be performed. The price of a non-surgical face lift with an average filling varies between 2,000 TL and 4,000 TL.
Non-surgical face lift prices with Ultherapy method; (including the face and neck area) varies between 2,000 TL and 12,000 TL. Non-surgical face lift prices with Ultherapy method; It differs from the province where the application will be made, even from the district to the district.
Fractional radiofrequency and non-surgical facelift prices vary according to the number of sessions and the area to be applied. The application, also known as the golden needle, is planned individually, so each application price range is personal. It varies between 5,000 TL and 15,000 TL on average.
Non-surgical face lift with VShape varies according to the number of sessions and the area to be applied.
Facial mesotherapy and non-surgical facelift, treatment prices, including problems such as wrinkle removal, skin sagging and loss of elasticity, are charged between 1,000 TL and 5,000 TL on average.
The price of a non-surgical facelift with Clearlift Laser varies according to the number of sessions and the area to be applied.
Thermage non-surgical facelift price is made in the average price range of 15.000TL-25.000TL.
Thread non-surgical face lift prices are made in the average price range of 1.000 TL-4.000 TL.
Is Non-surgical Face Lift the Right Application for Me?
Non-surgical facelift is a procedure that can be applied to all women and men who have wrinkles and sagging on the surface of the skin due to aging. Non-surgical facelift can also be applied to remove scars caused by accidents or periodic fatigue.
How to Perform Non-Surgical Face Lift Applications?
Non-surgical facelift applications are treatment methods that offer the person a younger appearance under local anesthesia in an average of 15 minutes to 1 hour.
1- Filling Applications and Non-Surgical Face Lifting is done by two different methods. One is the injection of fillers from the outside (hyaluronic acid filler material) and the other is the use of fat collected from the person's own body as filling material in the face area. With filling applications; The collapses and lines on the nose and mouth edges can be filled, volume loss in the under-eye area can be corrected with under-eye light filling, wrinkles can be filled, the chin can be made prominent with chin filling, and volume loss on the lips can be filled with lip filling.
- Both processes are completed in an average of 30-60 minutes.
- Local anesthesia is used.
- Effect; In practice, it varies according to the preferred method, and the average is in the range of 6 months to 2 years.
2- Non-Surgical Face Lift with Ultherapy Method is based on the principle of eliminating the damage on the skin by activating the collagen structure in the middle layer of the skin with focus ultrasound (focused ultrasound waves) technology. With the Ultherapy method, the skin is tightened with a non-surgical face lift. It eliminates wrinkles on face, neck and décolleté area. It is a method that can be applied to the eyebrows and forehead, eyelids and around the eyes.
- One session is enough. Session duration is between 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the area to be applied.
- Anesthesia is generally not preferred, but local anesthesia or sedation can be applied according to the demands of people with high sensitivity.
- Its effect occurs 2-3 months after a single application. The final appearance is obtained after 6 months. It is long-lasting.
3- Non-Surgical Facial Lifting with Fractional Radiofrequency is based on the principle of opening small holes in the skin with micro injection method, and activating the collagen structure in the middle layer of the skin, which is heated up to 60 degrees with radiofrequency energy applied under the skin, to restore, tighten, repair and renew. With the Fractional Radiofrequency application, also known as "golden needle", it is possible to rejuvenate the skin structure, recover sagging, and remove acne and scars.
- Up to 5 sessions can be planned at 3-6 week intervals. The session duration takes an average of 40 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be applied.
- It is applied with local anesthesia or sedation anesthesia.
- The duration of the application is 1-3 years.
4- Non-Surgical Face Lift with VShape is a technology that applies ultrasound and radiofrequency methods simultaneously with a combined formula. In this technology, developed with the aim of creating the V form of the face, as well as collecting the sagging of the jowl and neck area, large fat cells are broken down with ultrasound waves, then the collagen fibers are activated by stimulating the skin and subcutaneous connective tissue with radiofrequency application.
- Each session lasts 20 minutes. It is planned as 4 sessions with 14 days intervals.
- It is an application that can provide long-lasting results. To maintain the result, a single session of treatment is recommended every few years.
5- Non-Surgical Facial Lifting with Facial Mesotherapy is based on the principle of rejuvenating the skin by activating collagen and elastin components with subcutaneous micro injection content. Since it is applied directly under the skin, facial mesotherapy, which meets the target tissues rapidly, and non-surgical face lift application, the skin is renewed, tightened and gained a healthy appearance.
- Each session lasts an average of 15-30 minutes. For an effective result, the treatment is planned as 3-4 sessions.
- Local anesthesia is performed under sedation when necessary.
- It is recommended to be repeated once a year.
6- Non-Surgical Face Lift with Clearlift Laser activates collagen and cells that reparative wrinkles, staining, color changes, sagging and damage occurring in the skin structure due to aging and provides a younger appearance. Clearlift laser produces small and deep treatment columns on the skin, these columns form microthermal treatment areas and by destroying the old epidermal pigment cells, the skin regains a healthy glow, recovery and tightening.
- The application is completed in an average of 30-45 minutes, the treatment is planned as 3-4 sessions. The interval between each session is 1-2 weeks.
- Anesthesia is not needed.
- It can be repeated once a year.
7- Thermage Non-Surgical Face Lift is based on the principle of re-activating the collagen structure, which is deformed due to age, by heating with radiofrequency (RF) technology. Facelift treatment with the Thermage method, which nourishes the existing collagen structure and supports the production of new collagen, and a smoother and tighter skin due to collagen tightening; It is effective in determining facial contours, recovery of sagging skin under the chin, and especially in removing fine wrinkles around the forehead, mouth and eyes.
- Session duration varies between 30-60 minutes. The number of sessions is determined according to the needs of the person, sometimes even a single session is sufficient.
- The results of the application begin to be felt from the 3rd week, and the final appearance occurs at the end of 6 months. The duration of the non-surgical face lift method with Thermage is in the range of 3-5 years.
8- Non-Surgical Face Lift with Thread, also known as Spider Web Aesthetics application, placing soluble PDO threads under the skin by means of cannulas, and then eliminating the sagging and form losses in the face and neck area by reactivating collagen, fibroplast and elastane production, It is applied to clarify the facial contour.
- The average application time is 35 minutes.
- It is performed under local anesthesia,
- It is effective for 2-3 years and then needs to be repeated.
What Methods Is Non-Surgical Face Lift Performed?
Non-surgical face lift is a procedure that can be performed with multiple applications. These applications;
- Non-surgical face lift with filling applications,
- Non-surgical facelift with Ultherapy method,
- Non-surgical face lift with fractional radiofrequency,
- Non-surgical face lift with VShape,
- Non-surgical face lift with facial mesotherapy,
- Non-surgical face lift with Clearlift laser,
- Thermage non-surgical face lift,
- Non-surgical face lift with thread,
These applications can be done individually, or in some cases, combined treatment planning can be made.
Written on 19/09/2017
Last Update: 22/04/2021
Doctors & Clinics
302 - All Doctors