I would like to thank Doctor Ilis Hanim and his assistant Cagla...Read more
Dr. Orkun Hocam performed the removal of my nevi in the ankle and...Read more
Spotting on the skin that occurs over time or has existed since the moment of birth, darker than the skin color, both level or puffy (raised moles are called meat me) are referred to as "me".
Moles (nevi) are generally harmless, their color and size are different. If there is no situation that disturbs the person in terms of aesthetics, moles do not need to be removed, but some moles negatively affect the quality of life or are easily damaged due to the regions in which they are located.
All You Need To Know About Never Mind I (Nevus)
- People with a cluster of mole, meat me or mole on the face, décolleté or any area that bother you,
- People with moles in the body parts where the sun's rays are in direct contact (especially the "back of the hand", "nose", "ear" and the moles around the face should be checked where the sun is in direct contact)
- People with mole in hairy areas such as hair, beard (hair combing, beards can damage the moles in these areas during shaving. Also, these points prevent easy operations such as combing and shaving.)
- Moles in the leg, hand and foot area can often experience traumas such as bumps, injuries and bleeding. People with me and meat me in these regions,
- People who have flesh moles that come into contact with areas such as underwear and sewing areas of clothing may consider the Mole Removal operation.
- If I have bleeding (nevus)
- If a rash is observed around me,
- If the moles are in an asymmetrical image
- If there is itching in moles,
- If moles have different color tones than they should be,
- If there is an increase in the hair on the mole,
- If the circumference, frame and edge irregularity are detected
- If there is a crust on me
- If the size of the mole is increasing rapidly
Written on 04/12/2017
Last Update: 22/04/2021