Mrs. Yuliya is a well-informed and experienced doctor in her...Read more
I had a premature birth 2 years ago. Since I was very stressful...Read more
Everything You Need To Know About Labiaplasty
- Since humid environments will cause bacteria to grow, it is necessary to pay attention to keep the operated area dry and hygienic during the recovery period
- Swelling and pain can be observed, this situation is temporary and decreases in about a week. Your doctor will recommend an appropriate pain reliever for the pain felt during the period following the surgery. You may also need to use antibiotics against the development of infection.
- An outpatient shower can be taken on the same day after the operation. It is important not to sit in the bathtub and to keep the shower time short. You have to wait at least 2 weeks for Turkish bath, pool, sauna.
- Sexual intercourse is not recommended before 4 weeks, and tampons should not be used for at least 10 days.
- It is important not to get on vehicles such as bicycles and motorcycles that may put pressure on the area for 1 month. It is necessary to avoid physical activities and sports that will cause impacts.
- Bleeding in the form of spotting can be observed for up to 10 days after the Labiaplasty Surgery.
- Good general health
- With realistic expectations
- Completed physical development
- Above 18 years old
- Has external genital area deformation,
- Having aesthetic and / or physical discomfort,
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 22/04/2021