ecag17 - İstanbul - sended at 2 year(s) ago

ENT or plastic surgeon?

I'm in the state hospital I'm thinking about the work done at night, but if the surgeon is a plastic surgeon I'm thinking I'm going doctor kbb

DOCTOR ANSWERS There are 1 answers

You should consult a plastic surgeon

10 July 2017

I recommend that you consult a plastic surgeon for such procedures.

Cevap Fotoğrafı
Op. Dr. Güray Yeşiladalı
12 Out of 12 Reviews
4.7 Total rating - 12 Out of 12 Reviews
Was this answer helpful? YES - NO
0 users found this helpful. 0 users did not find this helpful.