Doctors & Clinics
13 - All Doctors
What is Hair Simulation?
Hair simulation accepted as a natural alternative to "Hair Transplant" treatment; It is a non-surgical procedure that allows shading the balding area and obtaining the appearance of newly emerging hair by making a kind of small tattoos that mimic the appearance of hair follicles with the help of micro needles into the dermal layer of the scalp.
Hair simulation, also known as Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP); It can be applied in situations or conditions where hair transplantation cannot be performed in the fight against baldness, in the solution of regional hair problems such as ringworm, as a complementary treatment in hair transplantation operations where the donor area is insufficient, or to cover the scars in the head area. The micro pigments created with the treatment mimic the hair follicles to give the appearance of a shaved head, never mimic long hair strands and do not help your hair grow.
Everything You Need To Know About Hair Simulation
What are the prices of hair simulation (hair follicle simulation)?
Hair simulation prices vary depending on factors such as the volume of the area to be applied, the dye used, the application time, and the number of sessions. The application is personal, and the pricing is personal. The average price range of hair simulation varies between 1,500 TL and 10,000 TL.
Is Hair Simulation Right for Me?
Hair Simulation; It is a safe cosmetic procedure that can be applied to anyone who has hair loss, regardless of age, hair color or skin type.
How is Hair Simulation Performed?
Hair simulation should be applied in a clinical setting by experts in the field, with an epidermal micropigmentation device, in a completely sterile equipment and environment. Hair simulation application steps;
- The area to be simulated is anesthetized locally with the help of anesthetic creams.
- The pigment color selected in harmony with the hair color and scalp is made with a micropigmentation device on the skin surface to obtain a spot image that imitates the hair follicle.
- The application is carried out between 30 minutes and 5 hours depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- After the hair simulation application, the person can return to his daily life immediately.
What Should Be Considered After Hair Simulation?
After the hair simulation, the person can return to normal life and activities on the same day, but there are some rules that must be observed in order for the pigment dye used to be permanent and longer.
- After the hair simulation, the person can take a shower and take a bath the same day.
- In the first days after hair simulation, slight swelling may be observed on the scalp.
- At the end of 1 week following the hair simulation, there may be crusting and slight hair loss in the treated area. This is an expected result. After the spill, the pigment appearance in the desired color will appear. (In practice, the pigment color is one or 2 tones darker than the existing hair root color, this color will first show crusting and shedding and then lightening due to external factors)
- For 1 month after hair simulation, the relevant area should be protected from sunlight, and applications that will change the color of the pigment such as sea-sun and even solarium should be avoided.
- Regular use of the care cream given after hair simulation will have a positive effect on the healing and retention time.
- In the first week after hair simulation, sports and activities that will cause sweating should be avoided, cosmetic products should not be used, and the rule of waiting for a few weeks to dye hair should be followed.
- After the hair simulation, your doctor will organize a control appointment on the 4th week to check the success of the procedure and, if necessary, for retouching or additional sessions.
How Long Does Hair Simulation Results Take?
The application of hair simulation can be arranged in one or several sessions. The duration of the procedure is 3 to 5 years. The results are immediately obvious. In other words, the person can return to his daily life without waiting for any period after the procedure. After the crusting and shedding at the end of 1 week, the final appearance is obtained.
Is Hair Transplantation Possible After Hair Simulation?
Yes, hair simulation can be applied both before and after hair transplantation. There is no drawback in applying hair transplantation to an area with hair simulation.
Written on 24/06/2020
Last Update: 22/04/2021
Doctors & Clinics
13 - All Doctors
There is no reviews with this treatment.