It helped me start a new life. Thank you for your support...Read more
A doctor who is much more than a doctor, treats his patients like...Read more
Everything You Need to Know About Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Both men and women who is age is between 18 and 65,
- The ones who is body mass index (BMI) is bigger than 35 or more,
- The ones who is body mass index (BMI) is bigger than 40 or higher and 100 pounds overweight,
- The ones who have obesity-related major comorbidities such as type II diabetes (T2DM), hypertension, sleep apnea and other respiratory disorders, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, osteoarthritis, lipid abnormalities, gastrointestinal disorders, or heart disease.
- The ones who have made substantial effort to reduce weight by lifestyle methods but unable to achieve their goals.
Can I Get Pregnant After Gastric Sleeve?
- Gastric sleeve surgery restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold,
- Bariatric Sleeve provides weight loss of >50% for 3-5+ year data,
- Involves a relatively short hospital stay of approximately 2 days,
- Bariatric surgery causes positive changes in obesity-related major comorbidities that suppress hunger, reduce appetite and improve satiety,
- Another advantage of gastric Sleeve surgery is that no foreign material (such as the stomach band) is placed in the body and no change is made in the inner and outer part of the stomach.
- Gastric Sleeve is a non-reversible procedure,
- After surgery long-term vitamin deficiencies are potential.
- Location (Country/State)
- Surgeon’s credentials, qualifications, and expertise
- Hospital facility
- What the price includes
- Insurance coverage (if you choose to go through your healthcare provider)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve and Micronutrients Supplementation: Our Experience (hindawi.com)
- The Gastric Sleeve: Losing Weight as Fast as Micronutrients? | SpringerLink
- The long-term effect of pregnancy on weight loss after sleeve gastrectomy - ScienceDirect
- The advantages and disadvantages of sleeve gastrectomy; clinical laboratory to bedside review - ScienceDirect
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 23/06/2021