Previously, I had a face lift abroad but poor quality filling was...Read more
What Is A Facelift Surgery?
A facelift, which is technically known as rhytidectomy, is a popular cosmetic procedure that is carried out to reduce the effects of aging which causes the skin to wrinkle and sagging. During facelift surgery, the excess facial skin is removed and the skin on each side of the face is tightened using incisions behind the ears. Generally, a facelift and neck lift is performed at the same time and if it is necessary, surgeons combine another procedure with a facelift: eyelid surgery.
Everything You Need to Know About Face Lift
How Much Does Facelift Cost In Turkey?
What Are The Other Facelift Procedures?
- Mini face lift
- One stitch face lift
- Liquid face lift
- Lower face lift
- Vampire face lift
- Thread face lift
- HiFu face lift
- 8 point face lift
- Laser face lift
- Stem cell face lift
- Sono bello face lift
- CACI face lift
- Natural face lift
- Madonna facelift
- Botox face lift
- Since hair dying is not possible for at least a month, hair should be dyed before the procedure.
- Beard shaving is not suggested for three months
- You can take a shower after three days
- Back to work or social life will be possible after two weeks
- You should also wait for two weeks to wear make-up
- You should avoid any kind of blow to your face
- You should avoid heavy exercises for two months
- You should protect your face from sun by wearing sunscreen every day for six months
- Are under 45
- Have health issues (diabetes, hypertension, etc)
- Are smokers
- Have collagen tissue diseases
The most charming part of the country is that you pay less than any other western country for all the best quality service. Besides, many high-quality clinics offer you full accommodation including airport transfers and translator service. In Turkey, patients can also have a great vacation enjoying the numerous cultural and natural beauties of the country.
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 03/08/2021