I had both shortness of breath, bone curvature, and a crooked nose. The operation took 6 hours but it was worth the result....Read more
Oguz Cortuk, MD
Caddebostan, Bağdat Caddesi No:322, Kadıköy/İstanbul, TürkiyeSee on map
Who is Oguz Cortuk, MD?
He was born in İskenderun in 1980. He completed his primary, secondary and high school education in İskenderun. In 1998, he started his undergraduate education at Istanbul University Istanbul Medical Faculty. After graduating from the Faculty of Medicine, he worked as a general practitioner in Amasya Taşova. In 2007-2008, he worked as a doctor in Çapa Kızılay Blood Center.
He completed his specialty training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Bağcılar Training and Research Hospital between 2009-2014. He fulfilled his State Service Obligation in Sinop Atatürk State Hospital between 2014-2016. He has been working as a Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist Doctor at Gaziosmanpaşa Taksim Training and Research Hospital since February 2016. Currently he continues to serve in his own clinic (Lavien Clinic).
Between 2009-2014, he completed his residency training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic at Bağcılar Training and Research Hospital.
- Exp. Dr. / GOP Taksim Training and Research Hospital
- Exp. Dr. / Sinop Atatürk State Hospital / 2014-2016
- Dr.Ar.Gör / Bağcılar Training and Research Hospital Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic / 2009-2014
- Dr / Capa Red Crescent Blood Center / 2007-2008
- Dr / Amasya Taşova Esençay SO / 2006
- Effects of Ozonotherapy on Flap Survival in Nicotinized and Non-Nicotinized Rats (Experimental)
- Turkish Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetics and Surgery Association
- Aesthetic, Plastic Surgery Association
- Reconstructive Microsurgery Association
- Medical Hand Surgery and Microsurgery Association
- Turkish Medical Association
I had rhinoplasty for him 5 years ago, and I was very pleased with the result, my doctor, Oğuz, my brain hand was very...Read more