Dr.Naser DadaşzadeRead more
Naser Dadaszade, MD
Years of experience: 30
Who is Naser Dadaszade, MD?
He was born in Iran in 1965. He came to Turkey in 1985, the same year he won the Uludag University Medical Faculty. He graduated from the faculty in 1991. He entered the Department of Radiation Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University, and after studying for 2 years, he started his specialization in the Department of Otolaryngology at Marmara University Faculty of Medicine in 1994.
He received his expertise in 1999 and started working at Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital in 2000. In 2004 for a while in Chicago. He worked with Dean Toriumi. Dr. in Cleveland in 2012 Bahman Guyuron was with him and continued his development in Facial Plastic Surgery.
He also received botox and migraine surgery training in migraine.
He has a daughter. As a hobby he is engaged in motorcycles, sailing sports, flight, diving and mountaineering and snowboarding.
He continues to serve at Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital.
- He won Uludag University Faculty of Medicine in 1985.
- He graduated as a medical doctor in 1991.
- In 1994, he started his specialization at Marmara University Faculty of Medicine.
- He completed his education and became an Ear Nose and Throat Specialist.
- He received training in botox and migraine surgery in migraine.
- He worked at Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Radiation Oncology for 2 years.
- He started to work at Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital in 2000 and continued to serve there for many years.
- In 2004, he went to Chicago and Dr. He worked with Dean Toriumi.
- In 2012 in Cleveland, Dr. Bahman worked alongside Guyuron.