Doctors & Clinics
298 - All Doctors
What is Cheek Filling?
Cheek filling, also described as cheekbone filling, is a common non-surgical aesthetic application used by both women and men to eliminate the loss of facial volume and the results are almost always satisfactory. In addition to being used to correct age-related beauty defects, it is a popular procedure preferred by models and other media people who want to achieve the golden ratio on their face and look more attractive.
Everything You Need To Know About Cheek Filler
What is the Price of Cheek Filler?
The price of the cheek filler varies according to the brand of the material to be used, as well as according to the doctor who will perform the procedure and from city to city. The prices, which are shaped according to the filler material and the amount to be determined after the detailed examination, start from 2,000 TL and vary in each region depending on the factors specified.
How To Make Cheek Filler?
People who want to have cheek fillers have a detailed facial examination by the specialist they choose. During this examination:
- The patient's face shape is examined and his face is photographed from various angles.
- Filling areas are determined
- The type and amount of filling to be used is decided.
- Filling areas are marked to ensure symmetry before application.
- Anesthetic gel is applied to the area to be filled.
- Filler is injected into the marked areas with the help of cannulas.
- The filling material is distributed to the area with massage.
- The process is completed in about 40 minutes.
What are the Differences Before / After Cheek Filler?
- The sunken cheeks before the cheek filler application become fuller after the procedure and provide a younger and fresh look to the face.
- Asymmetrical appearances that occur on the face due to accidents, injuries, medication, radiotherapy, etc. can be removed naturally after cheek filler procedure.
- If the existing fullness on the face is not liked, a more impressive look can be achieved by having cheek filler.
- Before cheek filler, slight wrinkles in the part of the face under the cheekbone disappear thanks to the filling.
What Should Be Considered For Those Who Have Cheek Fillers?
Patients can continue their daily life immediately after cheek filling. However, there are some important points to pay attention to. After cheek filler:
- Avoid lying in a way that will put pressure on the cheeks for the first 48 hours, sleep on the back if possible.
- During the first three days, activities such as Turkish bath, sauna, sunbathing should be avoided.
- Heavy training should not be done for the first 48 hours
- Products that increase edema should not be consumed
- The filling area should be kept clean and dry and contact with the area should be avoided to prevent the risk of infection.
What is the Healing Process After Cheek Filler?
Since the application of cheek filler is not a surgical procedure, the recovery time is extremely short. If the doctor's recommendations are followed, no infection or allergic reaction will develop and the patients will be fully recovered within a week at most.
Is Cheek Filler a Permanent Application?
There are multiple types of dermal fillers for facial applications. The two most commonly used fillers in the cheek area are hyaluronic acid and polylactic acid fillers. Both fillings are temporary. Cheek fillers last between 8-24 months, depending on the filling-holding structure of the applied skin and the brand of the filling used. It is then removed from the body and, if desired, re-application is required. Prosthetic cheeks are applied surgically for permanent full cheeks.
What are the Advantages of Cheek Filler?
- A non-surgical aesthetic application
- Provides a natural look
- Recovery time is very short
- Satisfaction rate is very high
- Gives immediate results
- While filling up the cheekbones, it also eliminates slight wrinkles and fine lines at the bottom.
- There is a return if they are not liked because they are not permanent.
What Are The Risks Of Cheek Filler?
If cheek filler is performed by a specialist in a sterile environment, it carries little risk of side effects. Uncommon or very rare risks include the following:
- Asymmetrical filling
- Leakage of the filling to other areas
- Tissue death
- Vascular damage
- Visual impairment / loss
What are the Harms of Cheek Filler?
Cheek filler does not harm the skin when applied by specialist physicians using appropriate dermal fillers. The most widely used filling material, hyaluronic acid, is a natural substance that already exists in the skin, and therefore the satisfaction rate is extremely high. Improper filling materials and improper application methods can cause permanent or long-lasting health problems in patients.
Celebrities Having Cheek Fillers
Cheek filler application, which is one of the frequently used methods to look younger and better thanks to the satisfying natural appearance it brings, is also quite common in the world of celebrities. Names such as Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Megan Fox, Tom Cruise, Hadise and Ebru Gündeş are some of the celebrities who benefit from dermal fillers.
Written on 14/07/2020
Last Update: 22/04/2021
Doctors & Clinics
298 - All Doctors
There is no reviews with this treatment.