Hi guys, I'm gonna tell you about my BBL Liposuction Bichectomy...Read more
Hello, I share photos before and after my surgery. As a result, I...Read more
What Is Butt Lift?
Everything You Need to Know About Buttock Augmentation
How Much Is A Butt Augmentation In Turkey?
- You should wear a post-surgical compression garment for 4 to 7 weeks to help reduce swelling
- You should rest in bed for 10 days and sleep face down
- Swelling and bruises are typical in the first week
- You should avoid sitting on your buttocks for the first two weeks
- You can take a shower after 3-4 days
- You should avoid heavy exercises for at least a month
- Follow-up appointments will be scheduled to review your results
- Who is under 18
- Who has a chronic disease like diabetes
- Who is obese
- Who has cancer
- Who is pregnant or breastfeeding is not a good candidate for butt enhancement surgery.
- https://www.allure.com/story/non-surgical-butt-lift, https://academic.oup.com/asj/article/37/5/560/2996515
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 22/04/2021