Doctors & Clinics
99 - All Doctors
What is Eyebrow Lift Aesthetics?
Eyebrows decrease to a certain extent as the skin loses its elasticity with age. Sometimes they can be congenital miscarriage. In this case, a distinct expression of tiredness or even an unhappy appearance may appear on the face. Eyebrow lift aesthetics is an effective procedure with different application techniques used to give the eyebrows their old form and make the face look young and vibrant.
Everything You Need To Know About Brow Lift
How Much is Eyebrow Lift Surgery Price?
Eyebrow lift surgeries are performed in more than one way. Depending on the condition of each patient, the procedure time and the type of anesthesia vary and these affect the fee. In addition, the doctor who performed the surgery, the hospital where the surgery was performed, and the details of the province, district and district where the hospital is located affect the price. For example, while the price of eyebrow lift surgery performed with the endoscopic method can be made to an average of 5,000 TL in small cities, this figure can rise to 20,000 TL and above in luxury clinics of well-known doctors in metropolitan cities.
What Are The Eyebrow Lifting Methods?
Surgical methods can be applied to raise eyebrows, and eyebrow lift aesthetics can be performed with non-surgical applications. The method to be chosen in eyebrow lift varies depending on the age of the patient, skin condition and low eyebrow level. In the procedure performed by plastic surgeons, the most appropriate method is selected for the patient's facial structure and wishes after a detailed facial examination.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: This method has the longest duration of action and is one of the most preferred methods. It is suitable for patients of almost all ages. It is applied in the operating room under local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia. With the help of tiny incisions in the scalp, the tissues in the area are released by entering under the skin and fixed by stretching upwards. If it is not combined with another facial aesthetics, patients can return to their homes on the same day after the surgery, which is completed within approximately 2 hours. Since the aging and sagging process in the skin continues, the results are different for each patient and the new eyebrow structure is preserved for a long time. The disadvantage of the procedure is that sometimes there may be a loss of hair or sensation in the scalp.
- Classical Eyebrow Lift Surgery: Eyebrow lift surgery, one of the oldest methods used for many years, is mostly used for patients with advanced skin sagging and is often combined with forehead and eyelid surgeries. The incisions made according to the endoscopic method are larger and may cause permanent scars. In the application, where the healing process is longer than the endoscopic method, excess skin tissue is removed from the incision and the skin is stretched and sutured. One of the biggest disadvantages of this procedure is that the appearance of the bald skin may become apparent as there will be stretching in the operation area in the long term.
- Eyebrow Strap: The biggest disadvantage of this procedure, which is extremely simple compared to other methods, is that the strap may not hold or lose its tension in a short time. The eyebrow is tightened and fixed with a thread passed through a small hole in the scalp tissue. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and the results are usually permanent for 12 months.
How long is the recovery process after brow lift surgery?
- You are usually discharged on the same day after brow lift surgery.
- Swelling and rarely bruising can be seen in the operation area.
- It usually takes 2 weeks for the swelling to disappear, depending on the size of the procedure.
- You can return to work between 3-10 days after the operation.
- Intense sports activities can be continued 2 months after the operation. Simple exercises are recommended beforehand.
What Should Be Considered After Eyebrow Lift Surgery?
- The operation area should not come into contact with water for the first 2 days.
- The operation area should not be hit.
- Heavy exercises should be avoided.
- It should not be in direct contact with the sun.
Apart from these methods, eyebrow lift aesthetics can be applied by removing excess skin tissue with the help of tiny incisions made just above the eyebrow. After this procedure, which is usually performed with local anesthesia, the scars disappear to a large extent. After a detailed facial examination by the surgeon, the appropriate method is decided.
Non-Surgical Eyebrow Lifting Methods Eyebrow lift aesthetics is an application that can be preferred at all ages according to the structure of the eyebrows. Among the methods used by patients who are afraid of surgical methods, botox and ultherapy are the most common applications.
- Botox: It is done by injecting an appropriate amount of fillers in the outer area of the eyebrows. The results are not permanent. Usually, a new injection is required within 6-12 months. The price of the botox procedure varies between 500 TL and 1800 TL, depending on the location of the clinic where the application is performed and the fee of the doctor who will perform the procedure.
- Ultherapy: In ultherapy, which is a very effective skin stretching method, the skin in the eyebrow area is tightened with the help of ultrasound waves and eyebrow lifting is provided. The effects of the process, which started to be seen clearly in the 3rd month, are approximately 2 years. The price of the ultherapy procedure applied as a single session is 2,000 TL on average.
Apart from these, eyebrow lift band can be used with make-up support to achieve a raised eyebrow appearance. Eyebrow lift bands are available in various sizes and brands and are for single use only. It is also used for low eyelid.
Written on 16/07/2019
Last Update: 22/04/2021
Doctors & Clinics
99 - All Doctors
There is no reviews with this treatment.