The size of my breasts made me very uncomfortable. My back hurts,...Read more
She did my breast reduction surgery. However, the left nipple...Read more
Everything You Need to Know About Breast Reduction
How Much Is Breast Reduction In Turkey?
Dr.Yücel Sarıaltın: “Milk ducts and glands can be damaged after the surgery and this can cause pain and swelling. Because of the pressure made by swelling, you can experience bruising. This has to be temporary. If not, the situation needs to be checked. "
- Under 18
- Planning to have a baby
- Has a suspicious lump in the breast is not recommended to have breast reduction surgery.
- You should rest for 2-3 days following the procedure
- You can turn back to work or school after a week
- You should avoid pushing-pulling and lifting heavy items for a month
- You should avoid any kind of coup to your breasts
- You should avoid heavy exercises and tennis. You can prefer walking
- You can experience loss of nipple sensation but it is temporary
- You should wear a sports bra for 6-8 weeks
- Loss of sensitivity in nipples
- Loss of breastfeeding ability
- Asymmetrical breasts (a revision surgery may be considered)
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 03/08/2021