I'm glad I found him out of a lot of doctors. He performed the...Read more
Fortunately, as a result of my research, we came across Mr. Hakan...Read more
Everything You Need To Know About Breast Lift
How Much Does Breast Lift Cost In Turkey?
The cost of a breast lift varies depending on what type of lift is going to be performed on the patient. Some breast lift surgeries are combined with other procedures such as breast augmentation with implants or breast reduction. In that case, the price will change.
- You may experience bruises and swell around the incisions and on the breast tissue. This is typical and mostly heals in a week.
- Your breasts will be covered with gauze bandages after the procedure.
- You will be wearing a surgical bra for three weeks and a sports bra for three months after the procedure.
- You are recommended to rest for 4-5 days and sleep on your back or side.
- You should avoid lifting any object heavier than 10 pounds.
- The stitches generally dissolve on their own, in that case they don’t need to be removed.
- You can have a bath four days after your breast lift.
- Avoid sexual activities for at least 4 weeks.
- Avoid weight lifting until your doctor allows you to continue.
- Your doctor will recommend you to take pain medications for a week.
- You can go back to your normal life in a week following the instructions given by your doctor.
- You can see your final results in 3 months.
- Breast lift scars will fade within a year and a pale line may be seen after that.
- The answer to the question, “Can you breastfeed after a breast lift”, is usually yes.
- Aptos threading
- Caci bust treatment
- Laser therapy
- Renuvion-J Plazma
- Vampire breast lift
- Botox injections
- Dermal fillers
- Breast lift exercises
- Shaping creams
Written on 15/10/2018
Last Update: 22/04/2021