Hi everbody I did implant surgery in this clinic and I want to...Read more
I complained about the small size of my breasts, but I didn't...Read more
Everything You Need To Know About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Augmentation is a long-term solution. The results will last over 10 years.
- Breast implants add volume to the breast, after boob job breasts will be larger, higher, and fuller.
- Breast implants are produced in a wide variety of forms, size and shape that helps every individual patient to choose the best suited one for their body type and lifestyle.
- Boob job helps the patients to develop self-confidence and self-assurance.
- Implants will eventually need to be replaced as they aren’t lifetime devices.
- Breast implants require periodic monitoring to identify any signs of rupture.
- As with any cosmetic surgery, normal surgical risks are involved in breast augmentation surgery.
- Pregnancy, menopause, and weight loss after breast augmentation surgery can affect your results negatively.
- Like any surgery, boop jop will also leave some scars behind.
- The first 3 to 5 days you may experience pain after breast augmentation, soreness, swelling and discomfortness. These are the common side effects of the surgery which can easily be controlled by painkillers. Soreness and swelling will get better slowly in a few weeks time.
- You can gradually return to light daily activities after the first week.
- But you have to wait until 3 weeks or more if you have a physically demanding job.
- While breast lift and augmentation recovery you must avoid heavy lifting, running and doing intense physical activities for at least a month.
Breast augmentation recovery tips...
- Wear recovery bras.
- Care for your incisions.
- Take your medication.
- Prepare your home before surgery.
- Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid intense activity.
- Consume lots of lean protein, fruits, and vegetables. A healthy diet will help your body recover after boob job.
- Breast Augmentation : Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (lww.com)
- Complications in breast augmentation: prevention and correction. - Abstract - Europe PMC
- Cosmetic Breast Augmentation Surgery: A Critical Overview | Journal of Women's Health & Gender-Based Medicine (liebertpub.com)
- A retrospective study of primary breast augmentation: recovery period, complications and patient satisfaction (nih.gov)
- Pros And Cons Of Breast Implants - Academic Association of Medicine (aaom.org)
Written on 01/01/2018
Last Update: 23/06/2021