Find The Right Cosmetic Treatment And Doctor in Turkey
Hair Transplant99% 370
Breast Augmentation99% 87
Under Eye Filler95% 80
Tummy Tuck100% 52
Lip Filler100% 51
Breast Reduction96% 48
Buttock Augmentation100% 40
Limb Lengthening Surgery100% 26
Mommy Makeover88% 8
Face Lift100% 5
What is going on in Newlyme
Can the smallness of my chin be corrected with chin surgery?
My chin is a little small. This makes me look too young for my age. Is it...Read More
I have asymmetry on my lips, will lip fillers be the solution?
I have symmetry problem on my lips. I don't like the asymmetrical look. Will...Read More
I will come to Turkey for hair transplant this week
Hi. I want to get hair transplant in Turkey this week and i will come from...Read More
Can I get an information about thumb aesthetic surgery
Hi, I have a problem with my thumb, I had surgery when I was a kid, but it's...Read More
Most Active Doctors on Newlyme
Newlyme and Aesthetics
Newlyme is a platform that brings doctors and potential patients together by guiding people who are considering aesthetic treatment. It has a purely aesthetic mission and vision to be the leading, reliable source for purely aesthetic treatments. In Newlyme, which was established in 2017, you can access detailed and medically approved information about current aesthetic treatments, patients who have shared their valuable experiences, and find doctors who perform aesthetic treatment. Today, in Newlyme, many aesthetic treatment options, from breast aesthetics to rhinoplasty, botox, French sling, lengthening surgery, sleeve gastrectomy, are offered impartially, with their respective doctors. Every month, thousands of Newlyme visitors explore treatments and connect with their doctors. Leading doctors of the industry answer questions from visitors. Presenting their experiences with before and after photos and in their own words, visitors help people who seek other treatment and doctor make informed decisions. Newlyme is a must-visit resource for people considering aesthetic treatment, doctors who want to connect with them, and other industry professionals.
Newlyme brings transparency to the aesthetic treatment market by bringing together a wide variety of treatment options from simple skin care to plastic surgery, practitioner doctors and people who research them. We are a platform for sharing personal experiences, unbiased stories and candid advice. Thousands of aesthetic doctors have sent more than a thousand answers to the questions asked. We routinely post on our social media channels, shoot Podcasts, and try to constantly improve, learn, learn and give more.
The purpose of aesthetic surgery and medical applications is to improve one's appearance, self-esteem and self-confidence. Since aesthetic treatment options that can be applied to any part of the face and body can make permanent and dramatic changes in the appearance of people, it is important to understand how these changes can affect people psychologically. For this reason, before researching treatments and choosing a doctor, it is necessary to analyze the reasons underlying the desire to change the appearance very well. Many physical features can be successfully changed with aesthetic applications. We can list the best candidates for aesthetic applications as follows:
- Have realistic expectations of what can be achieved
- Knowing the medical risks, the physical effects during recovery, and how the practices will affect him personally and professionally,
- Those who do not have chronic diseases that may prevent treatment
People can be suitable candidates for aesthetic treatments with the approval of their doctors.
Are there risks to aesthetic treatments?
As with all other treatments, aesthetic procedures carry risks. If your body mass index is 30 and above, you may be at higher risk of developing complications such as blood clots in the legs or lungs if you have diabetes. Smoking also increases risks and can complicate post-treatment recovery. You should discuss these risks and other details about your health history with your doctor. Possible complications of any aesthetic treatment can be:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clots and, rarely, death
- Infection at the incision site, which may worsen the scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid buildup under the skin
- Slight bleeding or bleeding that is significant enough to require a transfusion
- Abnormal scarring due to skin deterioration
- Separation of the surgical wound, which sometimes requires additional procedures
- numbness and tingling from nerve damage, which may be permanent
Questions to ask yourself before getting treatment:
- Why do I want to change my appearance?
- Do I have realistic expectations about the results of the treatment?
- How will family affect my work life?
- Is this the right time for treatment?
- Have I talked openly about my concerns and questions with my doctor?
Questions to ask the esthetician:
- What should I expect from these treatment results?
- Are there risks specific to my health history?
- What does this treatment do? What can't he do?
- Is this the right treatment for me? Are there any other treatments I should consider?
- What are the risks and complications associated with this procedure?
- How long is the recovery period?
- Will I be too inconvenienced? What are my pain management options?
- Will I have any scars and if yes how will they look?
- If my procedure requires stitches, when will they be removed?
- What kind of activity restrictions will I have after the surgery?
- How long will it take to get back to my normal routine?
- How long will it take for me to see the final results of my surgery?
- What is permanence?
- What is the price of aesthetic treatment? How much will I pay in total?
What should you expect from a cosmetic treatment?
In order to meet your expectations, you need to clearly understand what will happen before, during and after the aesthetic application and what results to expect. The more realistic your expectations are, the more satisfied you will be with the results.
Before aesthetic treatment
Before the procedure, your doctor will explain to you how the treatment can change your body and what you can expect as a result. You need to explain what you hope and expect. Listening to the options and possible outcomes from your doctor will help you make the best decision.
You are informed about treatments, what to expect, the benefits, risks and possible complications, and other alternatives. Your doctor may recommend additional applications at this stage.
Your doctor will explain the concept of asymmetry to you. The human body is asymmetrical, meaning one side of the body looks naturally different from the other. Think of your image reflected in the mirror, while your image in photos is real, mirror image is the opposite. Your doctor will help you fully understand your true appearance and how this may change with treatment.
Your doctor will also explain the concept of balance. It will go into details such as how changing a part of the body can affect the overall appearance and whether additional treatments are necessary.
You will likely be asked to sign a consent form so that pre- and post-treatment photos can be taken. Photos will be a reference to your doctor during the procedure and will also be part of your medical records.
Post-aesthetic treatment and results
You will receive post-treatment care instructions specific to your treatment, medication instructions such as pain medications and antibiotics if needed, and your prescriptions. Although you are knowledgeable and prepared, the bruises and swellings that occur after the application may surprise you. It may take at least three weeks for the bruising to subside; swelling may take even longer. Realistic expectations are key at this stage. Bruising and swelling are temporary. Surgery scars are permanent. Recovery times vary by person and cosmetic treatment, but can take at least six to 12 weeks for many cosmetic surgeries.